My Name: John
What I study: Film
My Hobbies: Photography
Why am I participating: to get more experience in international technology and business and to learn more about the business side of technology.
My expectations: I have high expectations in this international project.
Best moment of my life: first time getting my camera and people liking my photographs
One word that describes me: laid back
Three things I'm good at:
1. I'm good at Using computers
2. Im good with business
3. I'm good with talking about ideas and communicating with teammates
Three ways you can use your talents and skills:
1. I can make my way around the computer, helping look for answers and information
2. I'm good with business like talking about what needs to be done and if we have a problem work with it and solve it
3. If we are planning for our project I'll be giving ideas which could be good also by talking with my teammates we will get all are ideas together and make something Amazing with it.
Three important things in teamwork
2. Sharing ideas
3. No arguing